Behavioral Tech, LLC (Marsha Linehan): www.behavioraltech.org
DBT Self-Help: www.dbtselfhelp.com
American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
National Institute of Mental Health: www.nimh.nih.gov
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: www.afsp.org
- This is a self-help book for adults that focuses on DBT skills in a user-friendly way. There are many cognitive exercises to help build mastery of these skills.
- This workbook is an easy-to-use guide for teens who want to learn mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotional regulation, and other related skills.
- This workbook for adults is very easy to read and understand and presents mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation and distress tolerance skills in a comprehensible manner. Each skill set is broken down into basic and advanced level skills to allow mastery of the easier skills first.
- This classic book gives parents and other loved ones a better understanding of borderline personality disorder. Ideas on how to best address the emotional chaos are presented.
- This book is a good resource for parents who have children who are having tantrums, being aggressive or having school problems. It highlights behavioral management techniques in a DBT framework.
Carolinas Medical Center- Randolph Call Center 704-444-2400
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
Chain Analysis Form:
To get in touch with Wise Minds, please visit our Contacts Page.